2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ Qualification campaign
Ticket Terms and Conditions
The Scotland Supporters Club (“Supporters Club”) is organised by The Scottish Football Association, a company registered in Scotland and having its registered office at Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9AY with company number SC005453 (“the Association”). Membership of the Supporters Club is governed by the Membership of the Scotland Supporters Club Terms and Conditions - www.scottishfa.co.uk/supporters (the Membership Terms and Conditions”) and your purchase of Tickets as a member of the Supporters Club is governed by these ticket sale terms and conditions (the “Ticket Terms and Conditions”). These Ticket Terms and Conditions set out the terms of the contract between Members and the Association in relation to the purchase and use of Tickets. These Ticket Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the Membership Terms and Conditions. Please read them now. If you do not comply with these Ticket Terms and Conditions or the Membership Terms and Conditions your membership of the Supporters Club may be suspended or terminated and you may not be able to use or be entitled to a refund of Tickets purchased.
Please note that if you are purchasing Tickets on behalf of other Members, it is your responsibility to notify those other Members of the content of these Ticket Terms and Conditions. All Members, by making use of Tickets, shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
Please note that your use of the Website to make an On-line application for Tickets is governed by the Association’s Website Use Terms and Conditions, www.scottishfa.co.uk which apply in addition to these Ticket Terms and Conditions and the Membership Terms and Conditions.
The terms defined in the ‘definitions’ section of the Membership Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning in these Ticket Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated. In addition, in these Ticket terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Applicant means the Member making the applications for Ticket(s) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Application means the electronic document or telephone call to be submitted by an Applicant on behalf of their Household in order to be considered for Tickets.
Family Section means an area where there are Ticket price concessions for adults and children, where the children are less than 16 years.
Household means the address on whose behalf the Applicant is making their Ticket request.
Scotland Season Ticket means an option available for Members to purchase a Ticket for the same seat and at a small discount for all of the five Home Matches in advance of a qualifying campaign.
National Stadium means the entire premises of Hampden Park, including all areas which require a Ticket to gain access, as well as the immediate vicinity of such areas.
Ticket(s) means a ticket giving right of entrance to the National Stadium in accordance with information stated thereon.
Tickets will be open for booking by Members using the on-line booking facility and telephone at the following times (“Members Sale”):
Scotland Season Ticket - Friday 29 June from 10:00am until Friday 27 July closing at 5:00pm
Serbia ONLY - Monday 30 July from 10:00am until Friday 17 August closing at 5:00pm
Macedonia ONLY - Monday 30 July from 10:00am until Friday 17 August closing at 5:00pm
The Members Sales times may be subject to change by the Association. If this occurs Members will be notified in advance by the Association of these changes.
Members Sale times for the three home matches in 2013 will be advised to Members by the Association.
1. There are five (5) Home Matches in the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ Qualification campaign taking place between 8 September 2012 and 15 October 2013.
2. The Ticket allocation is one (1) Ticket per Member per Home Match.
3. To purchase Tickets for Home Matches, Members can log onto the web sales link at www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk or use the telephone service on 0141 616 6196/7/8/9 if Members have no internet access.
4. Members can purchase a Scotland Season Ticket from 29 June 2012 until 27 July 2012 or they can purchase their one (1) Ticket during the Members’ sale for each Home Match detailed above from 30 July 2012 until 17 August 2012 as notified to Members by the Association.
5. Members can purchase Tickets, including a Scotland Season Ticket for themselves and friends and family who must all be Members.
6. Members must ensure they have secured the consent of fellow Members and notified those Members of the terms of these Ticket Terms and Conditions, including in particular the terms set out in the Use Of Tickets section below, before purchasing Tickets on their behalf.
7. Members purchasing Tickets on behalf of other Members must pay for their own Ticket(s) and those of their fellow Members.
8. Members purchasing Ticket(s) must provide their SSC Membership Card Number and the password they have provided for security before being able to purchase Ticket(s) for themselves and any fellow Member in the group.
9. If SSC Membership Card Numbers or surnames are wrong and/or Membership Card Numbers or surnames do not match Members’ details held by the Association, the Ticket sale cannot be completed or confirmed.
10. Once a Ticket is allocated to a Member using their Membership Card Number for either a Scotland Season Ticket or each of the individual Home Matches, that Membership Card Number cannot be re-used to make further bookings for the same Home Matches.
11. Members purchasing a Scotland Season Ticket will be seated in the same seat for each Home Match.
12. Junior Members under 16 years can only be allocated a Ticket for each Home Match if their nominated adult Member also purchases a Ticket for the same matches.
13. An adult Member (aged 16 years or over) can accompany a Junior Member into any stand within the stadium; however any child Ticket price is only applicable in the designated Family Section, as notified by the Association.
14. Members who have not purchased a Scotland Season Ticket should note that they will still be guaranteed Tickets in accordance with the Membership Terms and Conditions, provided that bookings are made during the Members Sale period, although no discount for the Members’ Sale for each of the single Home Matches will apply.
15. During the Members’ Sale, a Member can still purchase a single Ticket for themselves and friends or family who must all be Members of the Supporters Club, as long as those Members have not previously purchased a Scotland Season Ticket.
16. Tickets are issued by the Association for use by the named Member only. Members are expressly prohibited from disposing of, re-selling or transferring any Tickets that have been allocated to them. Failure to comply may result in the Membership being suspended or terminated as determined by the Association.
17. Tickets are issued at the sole discretion of the Association.
1. The designated Family Section will host a mixture of adults and children less than 16 years.
2. For Family Section Tickets 1 adult member can accompany up to a maximum of 4 child members each (1 adult: 4 children), who are all under 16 years.
3. Alternatively, where there is only 1 child member in a Family group wanting to attend the match, no more than 3 adult members (1 child: 3 adults) can accompany that child to the Family Section. The maximum number of Members making up this type of family group is 4 people.
4. Large groups of adults with 1 or 2 children, where the ratio of adults to children is greater than detailed in Clause 3 above, are not permitted in the Family Section and Tickets must be purchased elsewhere in the stadium. This is to ensure the majority of people seated there, are children.
5. Any adult without an accompanying child will be refused entry to the Family Section.
1. For Members requiring Tickets in the disabled section please call the Scotland Supporters Club team at Hampden on 0141 616 6198 or 6199 or email email@example.com.
2. Members requiring seats in the disabled section will be entitled to complimentary Tickets - one for the disabled club Member and one issued for their accompanying helper.
3. Postage and fulfillment charges will be applied to these complimentary Tickets, as set out in these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
4. Enquiries may come from wheelchair users, blind, deaf and those Members who may have mobility problems or learning disabilities.
5. Parking passes for the disabled section are issued on a first come first served basis and are not guaranteed.
6. Please be aware that demand for the seated section for the disabled Members can be high and that the Association cannot therefore guarantee that Tickets will be available in this section.
PAYMENT and FULFILMENT
1. Payment is acceptable by VISA, VISA DELTA, MASTERCARD, and MAESTRO.
2. The total amount due to the Association for the purchase of the Ticket(s) plus the relevant postage as detailed will be calculated in accordance with the table of charges set out in the Schedule to these Ticket Terms and Conditions and this amount will be charged to the card specified on Application. Applicants must ensure that valid card details are provided to ensure that their payment can be processed.
3. Payment for Tickets will only be refunded as the Association determines in its sole discretion from time to time, in accordance with these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event of postponement/abandonment/cancellation of any match you may be entitled to a refund (in full or in part, depending upon the circumstances) of the purchase price of the Ticket. Please contact the Association for details.
5. In the event of the postponement of any match or the abandonment of any match occurring before half-time, the retained portion of the Ticket will permit admittance to the re-arranged fixture.
6. Tickets will be sent to the UK billing address of the card used by the Applicant to make the booking.
7. The Scotland Season Tickets will be dispatched in one (1) delivery with Special Delivery postage and fulfillment at £6.50 applied for Members in the UK.
8. Members choosing to purchase their Tickets through the individual Members’ Sale will be required to pay for the fulfillment and dispatch of their Tickets for each Home Match. During the individual Members’ Sale the options for postage and fulfillment will be 1ST Class postage and fulfillment at £2.00 and Special Delivery at £6.50
9. Special Delivery must be applied to any bookings with a value of £200 in order to guarantee delivery.
10. In order for any Special Delivery envelope to be delivered at the billing address of the card holder, a signature will be required to sign for the envelope otherwise the envelope will be taken to the local sorting office.
11. Members living outside the UK will need to provide a UK billing address in order for their Tickets to be dispatched by Royal Mail in the UK. If they do not have a UK billing address Members living outside the UK will be required to collect their Ticket(s) in person ahead of the match. Those Members must show identification when uplifting their Ticket(s).
12. Duplicate Tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen Tickets.
13. The Association shall not be held liable for any Ticket loss or late delivery caused by malfunction or interruption of mail services.
14. Once Tickets are confirmed, changes cannot be made nor Tickets refunded, except as set out in these Ticket Terms and Conditions.
USE OF TICKETS
1. Entrance to the National Stadium shall be authorised upon presentation of a complete and valid Ticket per person (regardless of age) and, upon request proof of identity. Ticket holders leaving the National Stadium shall not be re-admitted.
2. Any adult(s) without an accompanying child, attempting to access the Family Section will be refused entry to the National Stadium.
3. You acknowledge that your presence in and around the National Stadium is at your own risk and that, subject to the provisions of these Ticket Terms and Conditions, the Association or any other relevant body cannot be held liable for any risk, danger and loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage or loss, or any other incident whether occurring before, during or after the relevant match.
4. You shall comply with all legal requirements whilst in attendance at the National Stadium. It is an offence, punishable by law, for any person to enter or attempt to enter the ground:
a. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
b. Whilst in possession of alcohol.
c. Whilst drunk.
d. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas.
e. Whilst in possession of any article which is a firework.
1. All persons entering the ground may be searched by the police.
2. You are not permitted to take a camera or photographic apparatus of any description into the National Stadium, or take any cinematograph picture or photograph of any kind of the match.
3. The Association reserves the right to amend the kick-off time of any match in order to comply with any instruction by FIFA, UEFA or any other relevant authority. Tickets will be valid for the re-arranged kick-off.
4. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected by the police.
5. The Association, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to Ticket users save as expressly excluded by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and in particular nothing in these Ticket Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit the liability of the Association for death or personal injury caused by the Association’s negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
6. In the event of any breach of these Ticket Terms and Conditions or the Membership Terms and Conditions by any Member the Association reserves the right to cancel the Ticket issued to the Member concerned and to retain the payment made for that Ticket.
7. You acknowledge and agree that Tickets are issued subject to any applicable local laws, regulations or rules in force at the National Stadium.
1. These Ticket Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
1. For all enquiries please contact us at Scotland Supporters Club, The Scottish Football Association, Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9AY, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0141 616 6197 or 0141 616 6198.
This is the Schedule referred to in the foregoing Ticket Terms and Conditions issued by The Scottish Football Association
Table of Charges for Members Sale of Tickets
|Match 1||Match 2||Match 3||Match 4||Match 5|
|Scotland v Serbia||Scotland v Macedonia||Scotland v Wales||Scotland v Belgium||Scotland v Croatia|
|Venue||Hampden Park||Hampden Park||Hampden Park||Hampden Park||Hampden Park|
|Date||Sat 8 Sep 2012||Tue 11 Sep 2012||Fri 22 Mar 2013||Fri 6 Sep 2013||Tue 15 Oct 2013|
|Kick Off time||3:00pm||8:00pm||To be advised||To be advised||To be advised|
|Stand||Single Match Prices =||5 Matches Total =||Season Ticket =|
|East Family adult||£25||£125||£115|
|East Family child||£10||£50||£50|
|Season Ticket||Individual Matches|
|1st class||Not applicable||£2.00|