Code of Conduct
Some advice for supporters of schools' football...
- Accompany your youngster to football whenever you can; and show your appreciation.
- Be enthusiastic, encourage your youngster and his or her team-mates.
- Leave coaching to the team coaches.
- Let your youngster be a young person.
- Consider taking an SFA coaching course.
Please do not :
- Use tactical instructions. They are busy enough with themselves, the ball and their opponents.
- Become angry, especially when they have lost.
- Criticise the referee. He or she is trying their best too.
- Overemphasise winning. Losing is part of the game too.
*If your offspring is talented - it will be noticed!