Football Development Administrator - Fixed term 28/2/19
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please email your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 16th August 2018. Please state the Reference no. HR/080 in the subject field of your application email. If you have not been asked for interview by the 20th August, please assume that your application will not be taken any further.
Please be aware that CVs will not be accepted.
The Scottish Football Association is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Title Football Development Administrator
Reporting to Football Development Administration Manager
Overall Purpose of Job:
To provide administrative/secretarial support to the Football Development Department
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full administration and secretarial support to the Community Development Manager and the National Football Disability Manager
- Full administration to the Facilities Manager including administration and minute taking of the Facilities Forum
- Administration of the Specialist Coach Education Courses including introduction to Futsal and Coaching Footballers with Disabilities.
- Respond to general telephone and email enquiries from members of the public and coaches, ensuring all appropriate advice is given timeously and accurately.
- Maintain Football Development Department’s web pages, liaising with department staff to ensure that the information available online is accurate and up-to-date at all times, including all news items, events, courses etc.
- Assist with special projects in the Football Development Department as and when required.
- Undertake general typing as and when required and any other reasonable duties which may arise from time to time as assigned by the Football Development Administration Manager
- Administration of the Cashback Programme including liaison with external and internal stakeholders including Scottish Government.
- Administration of the Departmental Resources including stock control, invoicing, reporting and general management of the process going forward
- Administration of the CCD programme
- Administration of the Coaching Card Scheme.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in a broad and varied administrative role
- Proven experience in minute taking
- Experienced in data entry
- Customer service experience
- Some experience with data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Scottish Football structures
Qualifications & Training
- Standard Grade Maths and English Level 3 or above or equivalent qualification
- Relevant qualification in Business Administration
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality on appropriate tasks and information
- Team player and able to work effectively with others
- Positive and open to change
- Professional and able to take ownership for individual tasks/projects
- Able to set and work to clear objectives
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative by making suggestions and/or improving the way tasks are carried out
- Accurate, shows good eye for detail
- Confident with dealing with strong personalities
Additional Related Requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is at times required with regard to working evenings and/or weekends
- Driving Licence
Competitive Salary and Benefits.