JOB TITLE: Senior Physiotherapist – Full Time Post
JOB PURPOSE AND LOCATION: To deliver and progress a first class physiotherapy service to all clients attending the Clinic. Employment will be primarily based at Hampden Sports clinic but may require to work at external sites as required.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Physiotherapy, Hampden Sports Clinic, Hampden Park, Glasgow.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please email your completed application forms and CV to email@example.com no later than Friday 24th August 2018. Please state the Reference no. HR/083 in the subject field of your application email.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management and delivery of physiotherapy to all clients referred to the Clinic.
- Manage client list effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain accurate confidential records of all interventions applicable to clients.
- Achieve required targets of maintaining patient numbers.
- Take an active role in social media production to boost clinic awareness.
- Have a flexible attitude to hours of employment which may include weekend work
- Communicate/liaise with other members of a multi-disciplinary team including coach, sports science, strength and conditioning, doctors, other physiotherapists and administrative staff.
- Take an active part in promoting the Clinic in all its differing activities.
- Undertake musculo-skeletal screening and profiling of specific athletic groups to facilitate the development of injury prevention programmes.
- Be willing to work with other sports professional bodies within their role as a physiotherapist.
- Undertake teaching duties as required by the Clinic.
- Undertake a programme of CPD including attendance at meetings and courses.
- Work within the CSP rules of professional conduct and standards of practice.
- Be willing to work off site as required
- Be aware of current research within sports injury management and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant clinical practice.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Head of Physiotherapy.
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. A degree of flexibility towards working hours is essential
3. A working knowledge of medical record systems and good computer skills
4. Ability to work under pressure and work on own initiative and manage multiple projects.
5. Excellent organisational and communication skills.
6. Diplomacy, tact and a high standard of personal appearance are essential
7. Ability to work within strict confidentiality guidelines.
8. Have a minimum of five years clinical experience.
9. Hold registration with HCPC and CSP
Salary - dependant on experience of candidate
Hours - 35 hours per week Monday - Saturday