A number of exciting roles have become available within the Stenhousemuir FC Community Programme.
Stenhousemuir FC are one of the strongest and most pro-active community teams in Scotland and their programmes offer valuable experience for young coaches.
1x paid position which will centre on their Young Maroons Programme.
3 x voluntary positions which will centre on their Community Team Programme
What the club can offer:
1. The opportunity to coach with a top community football team.
2. The opportunity to coach as part of one of the best coaching teams in Scotland.
3. Financial assistance through Scottish FA courses
4. Continued mentoring and support from the Community Football Team including a calendar of in-service events.
5. The possibility to progress into the Youth Development coaching programme.
What the club requires:
1. Availability- Saturday mornings are mandatory and available for a minimum of 2 x evenings Monday - Friday
2. Experience- previous coaching experience preferred.
3. Qualifications- Scottish FA Children's pathway Level 3 desirable, Level 1 or 2 required.
An individual without coaching qualifications may be considered.
4. A driving licence and own transport.
5. A desire to learn and improve
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.
If you want to become part of the Community Programme please contact community programme manager Jamie Swinney on 07535803124, fax: 01324 562980 or email: email@example.com.