Due to recent adverse weather conditions and the continued low temperatures forecast, we have decided to postpone the forthcoming level 2 courses at Linlithgow Leisure centre.  The pitches in Linlithgow are currently still under around 2 feet of snow and are not expected to get much better by the weekend.

We have decided to re-schedule as follows;

Saturday 15th and 29th January 2011
10 - 4pm

We will automatically transfer registered attendees to the new course date unless instructed otherwise.

Apologies for the disruption this may cause.

If you require any further information please contact David Drummond on david.drummond@scottishfa.co.uk